Thursday, September 11, 2008

My holdings...

Well I mentioned that I would share with whomever was reading these what I was investing in. I won't lie to you, it's taken some major cojones to keep plowing money in a market that just keeps falling. But I'm confident in the companies that I've bought and believe that in the long run they will prove to be wise investments.
Currently I own shares of :
Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL), General Steel Holdings (GSI), Global Industries (GLBL), Actuate Corp (ACTU), NovaMed Inc. (NOVA), Akami Technologies (AKAM) and iShares Lehman Aggregate Bond (AGG).
There are a number of other stocks that I would love to buy, but currently just don't have the capital laying around. These include: American Eagle Outfitters (AEO), American Oriental Bioengineering (AOB), Horsehead Holding Inc. (ZINC) and Starbucks (SBUX).

No comments: